The
Britax B-Agile stroller from is a lightweight, compact stroller featuring a
one-hand quick fold design with an automatic chassis lock.
Designed
to be an on-the-go travel system using the Britax click and go system, the
B-Agile stroller accepts the Britax Chaperone and B-Safe Infant Car Seats
without having to purchase additional adapters. The B-Agile is also compatible
with other major manufacturer's infant car seats when used with the Britax
infant car seat adapter (sold separately). The padded, supportive seat features
a 5-point harness system with head pad that is adjustable without having to
rethread or unhook any webbing.
Britax B-Agile Stroller has 4 colors (black, green, red and sandstone)
With
a weight capacity of 55 pounds and an infinite recline, the B-Agile is suitable
from birth. The extra large canopy with a mesh ventilation window allows views
of your child and the ability for child to see you. The comfort ride suspension
will ensure a smooth ride and the swivel front wheel improves maneuverability.
A single step locks both rear wheels. Caregivers will further appreciate the
padded handle, large under seat storage and pocket with zipper. The Britax
click and go infant car seat receivers are included.
Britax
B-Agile stroller being sold on Amazon and get more reviews
from consumers. This product has 108 votes 5 stars, and also has 3 votes only 1
star out of 164 reviews.
Here are the positive and
negative reviews for this product:
Good reviews:
Britax B-Agile stroller is great stroller (California user) Very easy to fold and unfold. It doesn't take much space. Very satisfied!Good product, Our baby is happy with it!
Super light and easy to maneuver (Mocheeom) Love the choice we made when we invested in the B-agile! It is super light and an absolute dream to maneuver, especially along narrow supermarket aisles. My 1month old son sleeps so comfortably in the carseat(attached to the stroller)that most times he wakes up only after we get home!! :)
Love Britax B-Agile stroller (hart1978) I purchased this stroller for my 9 month old daughter after I mistakenly left my Chicco stroller at Sea World in March of this year. I was very disheartened to lose the Chicco, as I had used it with my two older kids (5 and 3) and had always loved how it guided and it's nice quality. With a 9 month old, I wanted something that would accomodate her now, at a younger age...but also be convenient for when she is older and doesn't need the traditional "full" size. The Britax B-Agile Stroller was EXACTLY the answer. It pushes and guides with great ease....the quality of the fabric and wheels are wonderful....and the BEST PART is the storage. The B-Agile folds so compact (for a stroller this size) and is extremely easy to use. The suncover is also great...gives the child much more cover than a normal full size and any umbrella stroller. My daugter is very happy and comfy. The "only" thing I'm not "wild" about is the way it reclines....it is a strap system and can be a bit hard to maneuver on occassion...but certainly not a big enough draw back that I would switch. Also, my 3 and 5 year old can both fit pretty comfortably in the stroller as well...they are not "big" for their ages, but both have taken little rides along the way with great comfort. The Britax B-Agile Stroller is great and WELL worth the money.
Bad reviews:
Having buyers remorse (Tracey) So I was a little obsessed with buying a lightweight stroller. I drove myself insane reading reviews and going to a local store to test these out. This is my first child so I was nervous about spending another $200 bucks on yet another item for the babe that will only last a short time. So I was really impressed by the way this stroller easily folded and locked by just picking up the strap. It also impressed me how easily it erected once you get it unlocked. Unfortunately, I didn't put enough stock into being able to erect totally it with one hand. That is not possible with this stroller. Now that I've had it for a month, I realize that there is no way to get this thing set-up using one hand. It has become a problem for me multiple times. At the doctor, got the babe in one arm and cannot, for the life of me, get the stoller to unlock with one hand and yank it up. The problem is that the lock works great but you have to be holding it while unfolding it. I think it is my only complaint but a big one. I wouldn't buy this again because of it.
I know (because I hunted) there is no one affordable, lightweight stroller with everything. But you better find out what you MUST have and buy a stroller with those features. The canopy on this thing is awesome. I live in CO and our summers are super hot and we are very high up at 5280 ft so I wanted to be sure that my kid wasn't getting our blistering sun. The suspension is very nice as well as the manuverability: A+. The sidewalks in my old neighborhood are anything but smoothe and even and this stroller does an awesome job. The seat is super ez to recline and put back up but it doesn't ever sit in a full upright position which is a minor drag cuz my kid is 6 mo and wants to sit up fully and watch everything but she hasn't complained yet;). The tent-type fabric is super nice too and helps keep the kid cool unlike the Gracco fabric stroller/carseat combo we have. The storage basket underneath is a fair size. Oh, and the window in the canopy is big and I can watch my baby easily the entire time we are walking. Plus this thing looks super sporty, I get lots of compliments. So if you are buying this for your baby and he/she is not old enough to stand by themselves, then this stroller is gonna be tough on you too. I'm adjusting now. I know I have to get the stroller set-up before I pick up baby to put her in it.
Buy this product on Amazon:








0 comments:
Post a Comment